This plugin integrates a full-text search for your website. It is based on lunr.js. The development of the first version has been sponsored by vodaris.
Found a bug? Or do you want to contribute some improvements? You can find the repository on https://github.com/typemill-resources/search . Create a pull request or open a new issue if you found a bug.
We are available for hiring of your next Typemill project. Visit us at trendschau.net.
- Removed shortcodes from search index
- Fixed icon in search button
- updated lunr.js to version 2.3.9.
- Added search icon instead of "GO".
- Added translations in the plugin settings.
- Close button is now fixed to the searchresult-container.
- Markdown tags are stripped out from search index now (as far as possible).
- The snippets in the search results now contain the first occurency of the search term.
- The found search terms are now highlighted in the title and the snippets.
- Optimization for other languages are now implemented.
- Search starts with return key.
How to install
- Download the Typemill CMS
- Download this plugin (zip).
- Unzip the plugin.
- Upload the plugin to the plugin-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> plugins and activate your plugin.