Typemill RSS Plugin
This plugin allows you to add RSS feeds to all your folders.
How to use
Simply activate the plugin and it will automatically create the rss feeds for all folders. You can reach the RSS feed with urls like
Since version 1.0.2 you can also use the combined feed for all folders with the url
myhomepage.com/feed. Please add a title and description for it in the plugin settings.
Please note that you have to publish/update/delete at least one page after you activated the plugin to generate the RSS-data initially. Otherwise the urls '/rss' will show an error.
If you find a bug or if you want to contribute an improvement, then please visit the rss-plugin on GitHub.
- Added combined feed for all folders.
- Add meta-tag with the asset-function to keep themes untouched.
How to install
- Download the Typemill CMS
- Download this plugin (zip).
- Unzip the plugin.
- Upload the plugin to the plugin-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> plugins and activate your plugin.