Add a public registration form to your Typemill Website. New users can register as members with a double opt in. It requires the email plugin to work.
How it works
Before you install the register plugin, please install and configure the mail plugin. Simply download and unzip the plugins, then upload the plugins to the plugin folder of your Typemill installation and fill out the forms. After that you can reach the public registration form with the path
In the plugin settings you can completely translate and customize the registration form as well as the notification emails to the user.
- Register Page with username, email and password.
- Two more optional or mandatory checkboxes.
- An optional legal sentence above the button.
- All labels are editable.
- Editable welcome page.
- Confirmation Email with editable content.
- Page to request the confirmation again.
- Automatic reminder email for confirmation with editable content and timespan.
- Automatically delete unconfirmed user after editable timespan.
- Registered users will get the role "member" which can only access his account details.
- Standard CSRF-Protection
- Standard honeypot field agains spam.
- Optional Google Recaptcha integration.
- Backend input validation.
- Check for existing usernames and emails.
- Double opt in. User has no access to his account without confirmation.
- Choose the role for new registered users (requires Typemill Version 1.4.5)
- Added an option to notify the admin when a new user has registered.
- Added an option to notify the admin when the user has confirmed his account.
- Removed the _ from the username in the login form after successful optin.
How to install
- Download the Typemill CMS
- Download this plugin (zip).
- Unzip the plugin.
- Upload the plugin to the plugin-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> plugins and activate your plugin.