There is not much to say about it, because it has no configurations. Just activate the plugin and you are ready to go. The highlight library detects the language automatically.
The plugin integrates a minimal version of Highlight and supports only some common languages. If you miss any language, then download your own package and paste it into the plugin. The pugin is just a simple wrapper.
Write Code with Markdown
You can use the visual editor mode of Typemill to write inline-code and code-blocks in markdown. Just use the
If you want to determine the language of your code manually, then you can use the raw mode and add the language directly after the code block. For example:
This will produce a class like
We are available for hiring of your next Typemill project. Visit us at trendschau.net.
How to install
- Download the Typemill CMS
- Download this plugin (zip).
- Unzip the plugin.
- Upload the plugin to the plugin-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> plugins and activate your plugin.