Add custom CSS to your Typemill site.
A default style.css already exists. If using that file, just enter that file name into the plugin configuration in the Typemill admin.
Custom CSS files must be located in the plugins/customcss/css directory
Check source code on GitHub: https://github.com/jasonday/typemill-plugins
How to install
- Download the Typemill CMS
- Download this plugin (zip).
- Unzip the plugin.
- Upload the plugin to the plugin-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> plugins and activate your plugin.