Add Matomo or Google Analytics to your website with this simple plugin.
If you care about data privacy, open source, and self hosted software, then Matomo is a recommended solution. You can download Matomo and install it on your own server. Matomo combines a modern design with powerful features and a very intuitive admin interface. The dashboard shows all important key metrics for a standard website and can be customized with drag & drop. Administrators can also use advanced features like segmentation or goal tracking without the need of coding or scripting.
The plugin requires two information:
- The url to your Matomo installation.
- The ID of your site in Matomo.
The next version of this plugin will also integrate the opt-out script for data privacy.
Matomo is a perfect option if you care about privacy and usability. However, many webmasters use Google Analytics, just because they do not want to host another software. Just add your Google Site ID into the plugin configurations and you are ready to go.
We are available for hiring of your next Typemill project. Visit us at trendschau.net.
How to install
- Download the Typemill CMS
- Download this plugin (zip).
- Unzip the plugin.
- Upload the plugin to the plugin-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> plugins and activate your plugin.